As Junior Accessories Product Developer, you will be responsible for product development and coordinating the production of bags, shoes, jewellery and accessories collections. You will work directly with the Head of Accessories, factories and suppliers to support the product journey from design and development through to sampling and final production, within the timings established, and maintaining Rejina Pyo’s quality standards. You will follow each collection in order to achieve the main targets and objectives in terms of quality, lead time, margin and cost.
- Develop products and coordinate production for all Collections (4 Collections per year).
- Responsible for ensuring all samples are developed to targeted deadlines, with the desired aesthetic and following Rejina Pyo’s quality standards.
- Responsible for Prototypes, SMS and Pre-Production/QR requests and follow-up to factories.
- Research materials, components, construction techniques and finishes
- Carry out visual research, sketches, Tech Packs and mock-ups/salpas as required for product development
- Accountable for the accuracy of for Tech Packs and BOMs sent out to factories.
- Accountable for providing clarity on current sampling, shipment status, raw material stock and budget status:
- Keep up to date stock take files for all raw materials
- Keep updated the WIP report
- Input all Invoices on the Budget Tracker file
- Shipment Tracker file
- Communicate timeline conflicts, quality risks, changes, and action items daily.
- Identify and communicate any quality control concerns and implement processes to ensure that our products are of the highest quality and standards.
- Develop effective working relationships with suppliers and effectively communicate with cross-functional teams, ensuring information flows between all actors of the process.
- Work closely with the team to ensure all of the Critical Path dates are met.
- Manage all day-to-day communication with factories and suppliers
- Schedule fitting and production meetings to ensure milestones are met
- Accountable for all the information entered in our WIP report.
- Travelling to factories and fairs if needed.
- Show preparation and coordination.
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 2-3 year’s experience in a similar role
- Technical knowledge of accessories product, materials, construction techniques and finishes
- A keen eye for detail and quality
- Fluent in Spanish. Italian would be a plus.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Solution orientated – problem solver, flexible and adaptable, resilient
- Ability to work well under pressure, and meet critical deadlines
- Experience of working close to production and international factories
- The ability to take initiative and to prioritize work tasks
- People skills and tact
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Illustrator and Photoshop
Please send your application to email@example.com. Please understand that due to high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.